From:
Bill Sander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 08:39:25 -0700
re Virtus: They make it for both Mac and PC. Their site is
http://www.virtus.com
Peter Shrope posted that he uses trueSpace 3D for the Mac:
http://www.caligari.com

Since most organizations don't want to let us buy "duplicate" software, we
have to work with what we got. I'm interested in sharing some solutions,
tips and tricks. All these programs have similar tools, since they're for
the same purpose (like all the wordprocessing programs). The creative part
is using them to design and communicate the design effectively. Are you
interesting in passing around a few gifs of what we've done with these
programs? It means a bit of converting and prepping time, but I'll bet it
will be worth it.

WAS

Forward in All Directions!