From:
Diana Folsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 10:19:09 PST
Date Sent: 22-FEB-1996 10:14:20.69
RE: Your communication of Wed, 21 Feb 1996 10:54:00 +0000

Our curator of Egyptian art, Nancy Thomas (at LACMA), adds two more suggestions:

        * an American Egyptologist working in Egypt for the summer - she
recommends Dr. David Silverman, University of Pennsylvania Museum,
Philadelphia.
        * or contact the "American Research Center in Egypt" (located in New
York and Cairo) tel. 212 529-6661 and ask to have someone return the fragment
to Egypt.
         Good luck!

         Diana Folsom
         Systems Educator