From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 06:26:06 +1200
Hi  Ton,

I  know Roy was attempting to differentiate between Gayle's efforts for the
profession and our own, but like yourself I certainly would NOT classify
Global Museum as a commercial activity.

Like you, I have no commercial company in the background and the webzine is
done in my own time and at my expense.  That said, we DO invite donations
for those who wish to support Global Museum and accept some advertising in
limited sections -  all of which is ploughed back to pay for the annual ISP
costs and equipment upgrades.

What we all have in common is a marketing approach to our work ,but always
with the profession and their needs in mind -  we are business-like in our
approach but NOT a business

best wishes
Roger