From:
Holly Trimper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 08:06:13 -0500
I know this has been asked and answered many a time, but could someone please
email me directly and tell me how to review the archive and read/retrieve old
messages?  Someone I know is in the market for collections software, and this
was recently discussed out here (and very nicely condensed in one particular
message where various software were compared and contrasted) and I'd love to
get that info for her.

Thanks for the help.

Holly Trimper