From:
Mari Shopsis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:58:02 -0500
Linda -

You might want to look also at the example of Stone Quarry Hill Art Park
in Cazenovia, which preserved the Dorothy and Bob Reister's land as a
sculpture park while allowing them to continue living on the property.
I'm not quite sure this is relevant to your question - are you asking
whether the not-for-profit farm museum could pay its former owners to
run it?

-Mari Shopsis

Mari Shopsis
Coordinator of School Programs