From:
"Liz N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 14:41:08 -0400
Definitely talk to the Cincinnati Museum of Art and their One World
Wednesday program. Another great museum is the Memorial Art Gallery in
Rochester (on web.) They have a great young professionals group. I just went
to a great session at AAM called "The Young and the Restless." It might be
worth looking into--it was more about events for young people, but I think
that all of the panelists had young members groups.

Liz Nohra
Children's Museum of the Valley, Youngstown, Ohio