From:
"Timothy S. Bottoms @ Cape Fear Museum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:15:28 -0400
Becky,

Try some of the film negative marking pens in the archival catalogues.

Tim
__________________
Timothy S Bottoms
Registrar
Cape Fear Museum
814 Market Street
Wilmington, NC  28401-4731
Phone: (910) 341-4350 ext. 3011
Fax: (910) 341-4037

"Morehouse, Rebecca" <[log in to unmask]>@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM> on
07/13/2001 03:43:18 PM

Please respond to Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>