From:
Leon Kanopka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 03:14:08 GMT
Hello:

I maintain a listing, on the web, of Tourist Railroads, Railroad
Museums, Railroad displays and other attractions of interest to
railroad fans.  The listing covers North America.  If you would like
to look at it the URL is: http:://www.panix.com/~ni2p/tour

If you are affiliated with or know of a museum that should be listed
and is not, email me or fill in the addition form on the web page.
The list is already quite extensive and I would like to make it as
complete as possible.

Thanks,

Leon