From:
SBC Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:31:13 -0400
Dear All,

Once more I am appealing to the list to assist with a class project, this time
for "Introduction to Arts Organizations."  Our next section is on Staffing, and
I would like to have the students complete an assignment in which they are
responsible for "hiring" a staff from a pile of resumes.  I could of course
work up a batch of "dummy" resumes, but my hope is that using examples of the
real thing will show them the true diversity of experience held by museum
staffers, and teach them to think creatively when building a strong staff.

If you would be willing to share your resume, please email me with the document
attached off-list.  Needless to say, all identifying information (your real
name and contact information) will be deleted prior to its distribution, or you
may omit that information before sending it along.

On behalf of a classroom full of bright-eyed arts enthusiasts, thank you in
advance for your assistance!

With all best wishes,
Christian
--