From:
"Collins, Sarah N" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:55:27 -0600
I've always had good service from Lightbulb Warehouse (http://lightbulbwarehouse.com)  Their customer service people are super friendly.  We've been using them for years.

Sarah Collins
Assistant Curator, Buddy Holly Center
Lubbock, TX

From: Museum discussion list [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Daniel Lay [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 9:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Side prong light bulbs

Mornin' Listers,

Anyone familiar with side prong bulbs? They're also called mine lamps or PAR38. I'm looking for a good source to restock.

There's a huge quality gap with these bulbs. Some brands put off really shoddy beams or have poor color. We need both floods and spots. It's pretty hard to find spotlights.

Any thoughts? Man, I'd be so grateful if someone recommended a good brand and supplier for these. Muchas gracias.

--
Daniel J. Lay
Preparator, Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art