Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:34:06 +0100
Instead of answering your advertisement - I have an enquiry and request to
make.

Please could you let me know if you have carried out any evaluation studies
of you silver galleries? Do you have a discovery area in which interactive
computers, handling silver objects and a discovery wall are in place and
play a part? Has there already been an evaluation on the curators
expectation and if the design and implementation on the gallery matches
the visitors needs. Any demographic visitors measurement studies on
visitors been done?

I am about to undertake an evaluation study in this area for my
dissertation - and would be grateful to have access to any recent case
studies and methodology.

So far, many of the evaluation studies cover interactive computors and
interaction in science, history and art museums. I am looking for a fresh
angle, a new approach that is still unexplored. Would the museum
curator envisage the study being a critical evaluation on his/hers
original expectation of matching the visitors wants?

Many thanks

Mary