From:
Aran P Roche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:56:36 -0700
Rosalind Krauss refers to the Musee des Copies in her essay "The Origianlity
of the Avant-Garde" which can be located in "Art After Modernism:
Rethinking Representation," edited by Brian Wallis.  From what I remember
it's just a short blip but there may be a footnote with references.  Good
luck.

Aran Roche