From:
Tricia Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:39:33 -0500
We use Microsoft Outlook as well.  For a small musuem, it seems to be
working well.  Several larger institutions in our area use VISTA
software.  They offer scheduling as well as ticketing, membership and
cash register services.  I have heard from some of my coleeagues that
VISTA can be a little difficult to work with -- particularly if you want
to set up a lot of your own parameters.  Basically, it wants to do what
it is set up to do and it can be hard to get it to accommodate your
individual needs.

Good luck.