From:
Gayle Silverman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 15:43:56 GMT
David Dawson wrote:

>We advise museums about documenting their collections, but have none of
>our own to digitise! Does anyone know a source of copyright free clip
>art of museum objects that is readily available, preferably in the UK.
>We already have the clip art that comes with standard WP programs and
>CorelDraw, but there is very little that is actually any good.

You may find what you are looking for in the Image Club software catalog.
Check in the "Planet Art" section.  Their number is 800.661.9410 or they have
a web site at http://www.adobe.com/imageclub/

P.S.  This is my first time posting, so please pardon any mistakes!

Gayle Silverman
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.   USA