From:
"Killeen, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 10:13:02 +1000
Dear Yasui Ryo

I do not personally know of any other Children's Museums in France, but
are you aware of 'hands on!' the European network of children's museum's
and youth museums?  The network is chaired by Claudia Haas of Zoom
Children's Museum, Vienna. Her contact details are as follows, and she
may be of some help.

Tel.: (0222) 522 67 48, Fax: (0222) 522 67 48-4
email: [log in to unmask]   homepage:  http://www.t0.or.at/~viezoom

I would be most interested in hearing more about your lecture on
Children's Museums. I am currently working in the Children's Museum at
the Museum of Victoria, Melbourne, Australia and will be visiting a few
Children's Museums in the UK and Europe during a holiday next month.

I am very interested in the different Children's Museums around the
world and would be very interested in finding out more about your
lecture. I will also be visiting a Children's Museum in Manila and
possibly Singapore also, will your lecture just be focusing on Europe,
does it encompass other continents?

I hope this information is of help to you.

Kind regards

Scott Killeen
Project Officer
Children's Museum