From:
"Robert A. Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:59:49 -0500
We in Delaware at Hagley had a similar problem.Being that the states are
close this might help.I found two as models- one in Chester county Penna
from there- and one in the Dover Delaware area... and designed
reproductions based on these. Try asking the museum...the secretary to the
director, Betsy Parrot has access to the office and files. There are
photographs, notes and the recreation drawings we used for the Brandywine
manufacturers Sunday School.

Rob Howard  (retired curator gone bad)