From:
Kimberly Kenney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:20:27 -0800
Hello all,

We are looking for artifacts that will help tell the
story of Madame Walker, a beautician who became the
first female African-American millionaire.  We are
working with members of the African-American community
who are interested in forming their own museum, called
the African-American Cultural Center and Museum,
perhaps adjacent to our property.  We are offering
them an exhibition space to introduce their project to
the community.  There are no museum people in the
group, so they have big ideas and not a lot of time!
So we are looking for some artifacts to borrow that
would help them out.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know on- or
off-list.

Thank you!
Kim

Kimberly A. Kenney