From:
Michael Paggie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 20:24:25 -0600
The reason why you received this message probably has to do with the fact
that our list moderator, John Chadwick is away for the next month.  He sent
a message to the list last week concerning this.  You can probably expect
some spam to get through until his return.  I'd suggest smothering it in
mustard.

At 05:13 PM 12/23/98 EST, you wrote:
>I also got it, and also think that it was sent to the list as any other
>message would have been sent.
>
>In a message dated 12/23/98 2:50:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< Did anyone else on the list receive this message? It appears to have been
> sent to the entire list
> I personally do not wish to have an account with ironlight.com. and know
> nothing of them.
> Maybe the List supervisor can elaborate?
>
> Roger Smith
>  >>

Michael