From:
Paul Marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:52:06 -0400
Hello everyone,

I’m researching the role museum websites play in the lives of museum
visitors, exploring questions such as: Why do people visit museum
websites before going to museums? How do museum websites influence
one's decision to visit a museum? How do museum visitors integrate
online museum resources into their daily lives?

First, I’m interested in your answers to these questions. The survey
questions are mostly multiple choice. Anyone who wants to complete
the survey is cordially invited to visit the following URL:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=655481228310&c=1002

Second, I'm hoping to find museums willing to encourage their
visitors to complete this survey by hosting a link to the survey from
their websites. I think the survey will generate very useful data for
each individual host museum about how their online visitors make
museum websites part of their daily lives.

If you’d like to host a link to the survey from your museum website,
please contact me by email off list.

With great appreciation and apologies for any cross-posting, Paul

Paul F. Marty, Ph.D. ([log in to unmask])
Assistant Professor, College of Information
Florida State University, Tallahassee FL 32306-2100
http://info.fsu.edu/~pmarty