From:
"Wilson, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:26:25 -0500
There have been several good threads on this list about job postings.
Here's an excellent analysis, posted to the American Evaluation Association
list
     Linda Wilson                    Visitor Studies and Evaluation
     Shedd Aquarium                  1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
     Chicago, IL 60605

Museum-L" (without the quotes).