From:
Bernard Barryte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 1994 15:39:27 PDT
REPLY TO 06/26/94 16:25 FROM [log in to unmask] "Museum discussion list":
Greetings

To Paul Schweizer, Munson-Williams-Proctor:  I hope this finds its
way to you---in spite of all the technological assurances I have
this suspicion that as an amature navigator on the cyber-sea I am at
best a message in a veritable bottle.  Anyway, very good to hear
from you and to learn of your construction activity.  Who did you
get to add onto a landmark building?  We've just hired Polshek to do
our renovation and addition and never having gone through such a
process, I find the logistical process not only exciting, but also
more complex than I imagined possible.  I've been studying "Museum
Design" which has serve to orient me quickly and fortunately Tom has
considerable experience in this area.  Otherwise all is well and I'm
certainly enjoying the job---and the weather:  I understand this was
the perfect year to leave the upstate area.  Hope all is well with
you and that our paths will cross again in the not too distant
future.  By the way, what it happening to your collection during
construction?  My direct e-mail address is:
Best regards, Bernard

To:  [log in to unmask]