From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:45:09 -0500
Interesting point, although I'm the one in Texas, not Ross.

Texas does seem to struggle with the conflict between being western and
southern (culturally, as define by Deb in another message, there is
obviously a major difference in behavior).  Yet the "Confederate" outlook
still remains, at least in my part of the state.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar