From:
Laura Milsk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 15:42:46 -0500
I am familiar with ARGUS Classic (for Dos) and its quite handy, but it has
its limitations.  I know that Questor is prototyping a newer version...but
I am unfamiliar with Rediscovery.  There are some major problems with MARC
format in Argus, and if that's what you are after with your manuscript
collections, you should keep looking.  If you make a commitment to data
entry and converting much of your registrarial paperwork to the computer
system, Argus is handy.

Laura Milsk
Web Site Exhibit Researcher
Museum of Science and Industry