From:
Nora Weiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:06:30 -0700
I use TelNet from my Mac at work to dial into various libraries' catalogues.
Once there I can search for materials as if I were seated at a terminal in
the library.  Very handy.  I just downloaded TelNet off the Internet and it
works fine.  I have Netscape as my browser, but I have no idea how that
impacts TelNet...I just know it all seems to work!  Good luck.