From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:31:51 +1200
CIDOC ACCOMMODATION

Wendy's post to the list regarding the CIDOC 2000 meeting in Ottawa this
August prompts me to remind folks that the GLOBAL MUSEUM TRAVEL service is
set up specifically to locate and book hotels, airfares car hire,etc for
museum gatherings as well as providing vacation options.

I checked out the hotel search engine and located 45 hotels to choose from
and all offering good rates!

Do a search yourself by going either to GLOBAL MUSEUM's title page
 http://www.globalmuseum.org) and clicking on the travel button, or to the
direct link URL at this address:

http://www4.wave.co.nz/~jollyroger/travel.html

GLOBAL MUSEUM TRAVEL is powered by TRAVELNOW. COM  so you can rest assured
that your arrangements  are safe and secure.

Hope this of assistance for those who wish to make a personal choice for the
meeting
Roger