From:
Christian Trabue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:04:46 -0700
Yesterday I went to donate blood at my local Red
Cross.  The line was 7.5 hours.  Because I was not
able to wait that long yesterday I decided to wait
until Friday to donate.  However, today I received the
following email and I have decided to help out in this
unusual way as well.  For dog lovers on the list, I
think you will enjoy this.
I wish everyone the best
Christian Trabue
Dear Brooke,

> In the aftermath of Tuesdays horrific tragedy, most
of us sit wondering
> what we can do to help, and wondering how we are
going to be able to
> continue our normal lives. Everyone at Jeffers would
like to offer their
> hearts and their prayers to all of the families and
friends involved in
> the attacks, and those who have lost their lives
searching for survivors.
> As the search for survivors continues, special
search dogs have been
> brought in to assist. These dogs, according to
sources, are going through
> supplies at an amazing rate. Their biggest need is
VetRap, ISP ointment,
> and Doggie Boots. All of these are low cost items,
but the amount needed
> creates a huge cost. We are doing what we can to
help these animals with
> their bumps, bruises, infections and scratches, and
we hope that you will
> help too. We have a link on our website where you
can donate money to go

http://www.ntarget.com/link.asp?L=EE4S37EAPvyM&C=2100997636
> to see what you can do to help.
> Let all Americans join together and win this war
against terrorism.