From:
Katherine Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:52:38 -0500
Jennifer - I hate to tell you, but sometimes the milk flow can get out of control ( I abashedly speak from experience - but I think this is an important and sensitive issue, so I am baring my soul - though no longer my breast!)

I fully support the right of mother to feed their young, but the galleries are not the appropriate place.  Most museums have other areas, with seating that would work.  Breast milk is a food source.  This is not a privacy, no bare breast issue, but one of conservation and museums
have the right to care for collections properly.
Kathrine Schlageck