From:
"Mahoney, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:30:33 -0400
You may want to contact the National Park Service's Heritage
Preservation Services branch.  They have produced several Preservation
Briefs and Tech Notes on replacing windows in historic buildings
(http://www2.cr.nps.gov/tps/index.htm).  I'm sure someone there can
provide you with the name of vendors.  They may also be able to assist
you with the museum-related issues since their office is located on the
same floor at NPS' Museum Management Program.

Laura Mahoney
Formerly of NPS, now at IMLS