From:
"Susan L. Maltby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:25:58 -0500
Another standard approach is to lay down a base coat of B-72 & then topcoat with
the B-67.  This approach allows one to use a lot of the "archival" pens on the
market which smudge with the acetone if you try & top coat with it.  The active
ingredient in Soluvar is B-67.

Susan L. Maltby, Conservator
Maltby & Associates Inc.
Adjunct Professor, Museum Studies