From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:17:32 -0500
This is absolutely wonderful.  Have you thought about expanding it for a book (if one has already been published, I want to buy a copy).

My secretary just explained to me the other day that Bubba really means brother (she grew up in South Carolina).

Any other definitions out there?

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum