From:
Sharyn Horowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 14:47:20 +0100
I posted my response about Whodunit before reading ahead to find the
response from Fort Worth. Oops, I hate when people do that.

As I read the note, I found it annoying and not at all unusual that
Krent/Paffett's name wasn't mentioned. In this context it probably wasn't
important. Still, it seems to be general practice to ignore the
contributions of outside exhibit designers. Some exhibits don't even have
credit panels to acknowledge the designers' efforts (even when the museum
staff is listed). Why is that?

Sharyn Horowitz, The Health Museum
8911 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44160