From:
Jennifer Jaskowiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 14:59:07 -0700
Yes.  Although it is not our museum site, but a virtual museum, the result
of a collaboration with Engineering and Communications here at the
University of Southern California.  Our survey was cowritten by our
education coordinator, the curator of the sculpture exhibition, and a
professor in Communications.

I invite everyone to check it out.  Please be aware,though, that we push
technology to the limits so sometimes your system may not be able to handle
all of the applets.  (Don't feel bad, I have to go to the computer lab in
the library to access the site.)  Looking forward to checking out your
site.

        USC's Interactive Art Museum at Fisher Gallery

Thanks.

Jennifer Jaskowiak
Curator
Fisher Gallery, USC