From:
Jim Mustoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:26:51 -0600
   I started school at Chattanooga Valley Elementary (Flintstone, GA) in 1947.  We had no lockers in the school, only coat hooks in the hallways.  Books and notebooks were stored in the space under the student's assigned desk in the classroom.  When I graduated from high school in
1959, there were still no lockers.  Books and supplies were stored under the assigned desk in the home room or taken home at night.

--
James L. Mustoe, Ph.D.
Administrator, Security &