From:
Joy Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 1995 09:17:33 +0000
We would like to thank all of you who have expressed an interest in our
January immersion courses for museum and heritage professionals:

   "Preserving Natural History Collections" (Jan 17-26) and
   "Preserving Maritime Heritage" (Jan 31-Feb 9)

If possible, please let us know before the 21st of December if you're able to
participate, as the University is closed between Christmas and New Years, so
we're unable to respond to your enquiries during that period!

We look forward to meeting some of you in January!!

Joy Davis, Program Director
Cultural Resource Management Program
University of Victoria
Phone 604-721-8462
FAX 604-721-8774
email  [log in to unmask]

For detailed Program information, please visit our Web Site at
http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp/crmphome.htm