From:
Jim E Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 13:42:33 -0500
I need help. I have tried many avenues and have come up empty handed. I hope
some of you folks can help. If you can help please send your traffic to me
direct at [log in to unmask] so that the list is not cluttered up.

First: Does anyone have the E-Mail or snail mail address for the US Army War
College archives/museum at Carlyle Barracks in Penn? It would be helpful if
you also ahd a contact person.

Second: Does anyone know the address and contact point for the Japanese
Internment association? I am looking for the camp plans for the Hart Mountain
Relocation Camp in Wyoming.

Third: I am trying to find as much info as I can concerning various "summer
camp" opportunities for very bright children, both sexes, between the ages of
10 and 17 for science,  engineering, and the performing arts. Did you know
there is a terrible lack of info on these learning oportunities? I have tried
everywhere, no luck! Some one some where should put together a central listing
for these kinds of activities so that all the schools and parents can access
the info. Any way if you know of one please send it along.

I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Jim Chase