From:
"Deupi, Jill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:24:19 -0500
For the DC area you might want to check with Creative Dimension Group (based in Fredericksburg, VA).  They specialize in custom millwork, architectural millwork, vitrines/display cases, exhibition design, etc. They have done work for the Smithsonian among other institutions in the DC area.

I know that their website is down until the end of the week but should be back up by Friday (www.creativedimensiongroup.com).  Meanwhile you can email directly:  Jack Johnson (principal) at [log in to unmask]

(Full disclaimer: the principal is my brother.  While my organization has not used them [we're based in Ct.] I have seen their work and would commend it).

Good luck in your search,

Jill

Jill Deupi, J.D., Ph.D., FAAR '04
Interim Director, Bellarmine Museum
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art History
Dept. of Visual and Performing Arts
Fairfield University
1073 N. Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824-5195