From:
Maggie Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 11:05:03 PST
I had the same problem a while ago.  I assummed that I had been booted
   for some reason so I resubscribed--I have been receiving messages
   but I've posted a few and they haven't appeared.  I don't know why
   but it seems as if my resubscription now doesn't allow me to post
   to the list--even though I get the output messages saying that
   they've reached you all.  Anyway, try resubscribing.  If this is
   a bigger problem than just a few people, I'd like to know what's
   happening too.

   jennifer

----- End Included Message -----

According to the initial "you are now subscribed" message I got when I signed
on, what you need to do is send the command SET MUSEUM-L REPRO to the listserve
address ([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]). This will tell
the list software to send you a copy of things you post, just as though it were
a regular list message.

The FAQ seems to imply that REPRO is the default, and NOREPRO (the command to
cease having copies of your posts sent to you) the option you have to request,
but it would appear that the opposite is true.

Regards,

Maggie Young
University Herbarium
UC Berkeley