From:
Mark Vang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 18:04:32 UT
Kathleen,

You didn't mention a specific goal for the software so I am assuming that you
are looking for museum software to demonstrate these technologies.  There
might be a couple more I would add to the list if that is your purpose.  My
company develops exhibit software and could put together a package for an
interactive exhibit which demonstrates various current and emerging
technologies.

Let me know if you're interested.

Mark C. Vang
Freya Ventures