From:
"Okaya, Michiko" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:51:23 -0500
When was the donation physically on the museum/ society's premises?

There is sometimes a flurry of activity after Thanksgiving from
potential donors who are anxious to have their donation at our
institution by the end of the year in order to claim a donation for that
fiscal year.  I assign accession numbers based on the year the item was
physically transferred and is in my hands, (so to speak).

Michiko Okaya
Williams Center Gallery Director/ Art Collections
Lafayette College
Hamilton and High Streets
Easton PA 18042
610 330 5361