From:
"Anne M. Nagrant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:42:12 -0400
For our school programming, we also have cultivated a relationship with the Social Studies Coordinator at the local school district. After she "bought in" to us and our educational programming, she strongly encouraged the teachers to include us in their field trip plans--and they did!

For our family programming, we periodically send flyers to selected grades featuring our upcoming events. Always go through the appropriate channels at the District, following their rules. We would love to somehow get included in the District's email newsletters that go out directly to parents.

Anne Nagrant

Troy Museum & Historic Village (Michigan)

www.troymi.gov/museum