From:
SBC Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:30:59 -0500
Dear friends,

I have a half-dozen letters from the mid-nineteenth century among the
voluminous family correspondence in our archives.  I've become quite
adept at deciphering the handwriting of most of the family members and
their regular correspondents, but this batch is challenging as the
writing is cross-hatched--twice!--and in French.

I am posting this message to the list in hopes that one of our
intrepid members can point me in the direction of an accomplished
transcriber/translator who would be up to the task and able to
complete it sometime in the next few months.

Please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask] to discuss details, and I
look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Christian Carr
Director, Sweet Briar Museum