From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:49:15 -0700
Please keep the letter writing up.  Here is an excerpt
from Burma Posey's note to me concerning potential
plans for Cypress Gardens:

Dear Indigo,

Thank you for writing to the museums and for your very
kind words.  The letters to the Governor worked!!!
The people in Tallahassee are flabergasted!

The Governor went on television on Monday April 14 and
said he would consider using the property as a state
park!  Then he looked into the cameras and said, "You
can stop e-mailing me.  I have gotten the message!!!"

(INDIGO COMMENT: Don't stop the letters.  We have his
attention, but nothing is a done deal.)

On Tuesday April 15, he instructed Deputy Secretary
Bob Ballard to set up a meeting with the owers to
discuss acquiring CG using Florida Forever money.  It
was the headline news story across the state.
The meeting was held on Wednesday April 16.  The
meeting went well.  The parties liked each other.  Mr.
Ballard eplained the state proccess which takes
approximately 4 months.  The good news is that Mr.
Reynolds indicated he would be willing to wait.
Neither side had definite values.  There are two
meetings involved and as many of us as possible need
to be there.

I will let you know when the meetings take place in
Tallahasse.  It would be great if we could have a mob
there!!!  Usually, only four or five people attend.
They allow you to introduce yourself.  By the time the
200th person had introduced themselves, they would be
afraid to vote no!!!

We need to stay on top of this.  I received an e-mail
today from a $200M dollar company owner who has spoken
to the owners about buying... and he made his millions
building time shares!

The Governor is for saving CG.

You did a fabulous job e-mailing the Governor and it
only took one day to get his attention.

Some of the Legislators are not for buying CG.  This
is where we now need to work!

We need to flood the Legislators with e-mails and
letters.  They only have two more weeks of session and
do not want to sideline their projects to "Preserve a
piece of the past".  They need to be contacted to be
made aware how our people passionately feel about
CG!!!   Again, share your personal stories.
I will attach their names and addresses.

Please spread the e-mail addresses of our legislators
to any of your Chamber of Commerces, your e-mail
address book, friends, club members, work colleagues,
television stations, newspapers, etc.  Once again, try
to convey to them the importance of each and every
letter... and that there is hope to save Cypress
Gardens... but we need to act quickly.

Our world now moves so quickly... violence has become
commonplace... and immorality seems too often seems to
be the rule.  How glorious it was that we had a place
to go where beauty, serenity, laughter, wholesomeness,
and happy memories were made and enjoyed.  It was a
family place.  And it needs to be preserved.

We are all heartbroken over what has happened to
Cypress Gardens.  To save it, we have to take the
energy from those emotions and contact the people who
have the power to buy it and make it a state park.
The main people at this point are the Lesislators.
You could write a letter with your personal stories
and forward it to every single one of them. Especially
write to the ones in your district and have your
friends write to them.  Tell them you will be watching
how they vote, and if they do not help to save Cypress
Gardens, you and your friends will not send them back
to office.  Keep a record of who responds favorably so
be will know who we need to work on.

Thank you for your heart and efforts.  My prayer is
that we can meet again and stand arm in arm with a
legion of others as we celebrate the opening of the
Cypress Gardens State Park.

May God richly bless you and help us in our efforts.

Burma Davis Posey
Miss Georgia 1968
Florida Arts Council 1997-2001
United Arts Volunteer of the Year 2001
Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, and passionate
patriotic American Citizen!!!

P.S.  Some environmentalists objected to the state
buying the entire property with Forever Florida funds.
 They said taxpayers don't want their money spent on
entertainment.   The Florida Forever money is for
land, history, and culture.  No problem!!!!  I want us
to save all of the property and have a fabulous
idea!!!

1. I interviewed hundreds of people on Saturday and
Sunday with the question... "How would you feel about
your tax payer dollars going for supporting something
like Cypress Gardens?"  Without one single exception,
they all said that absolutely, it is exactly how our
tax payer money should be spent.

2.  With the exception of Mr. Pope's ski show, I agree
the facilities should not be for entertainment.  CG
can't compete with Disney and people will not drive
over for that.  But the fabulous facilities are
already there.  It can become the Historical museum
and garden Mecca of the country!!!

I have a wealthy physician friend in Atlanta, G.B
Espy, who has the largest collection of sports
memorabilia in the country, second only to the sports
Hall of Fame.  Babe Ruth's clothes, Joe DiMaggio's
clothes, on and on and on...

I have another friend in Hawaii, Jim Tumblin, who has
the largest collection "Gone With The Wind"
memorabilia.  He has 40 of the costumes from the
movie, the edited film footage that Ted Turner has
been trying to buy from him for years, hundreds of
original photographs, over a hundred letters from
Margaret Mitchell, contracts with all the key players
an Mr. Selznick, three of the Oscars including Vivien
Leigh's. etc.  His grandfather started Bumble Bee Tuna
and he is very wealthy.  This collection has been his
life long passion.

I own the largest collection of Royal Doulton
porcelain Character Jugs and Figures in the World and
most of them are Historical figures.  There are 950
Jugs and over 450 figures... of Presidents, folk
heroes, monarchy, sports figures, etc.  I  would have
a "Tribute to America" room, a "Tribute to Great
Britain", "A  Gentleman's Library" with all of the
authors like Shakespeare, Dickens, Sir Conan Doyle,
Lewis Carroll, and characters from their works, and a
feminine room with all our female heroines.

This Museum would show our famous leaders in three
dimension and we can tell children anecdotes that show
these people were just like us... they loved, they
were happy, they got upset, they had great dreams... I
want to make history for children more than simply
names and dates they are too often taught in school.
Then there are the historical archives of Mr. Pope
himself!!!  He had every Miss America and beauty queen
at Cypress Gardens as well as countless celebrities.
Pageant fans are a lot like sports fans... you make it
and they will come.

Another friend, Charlie Dunn, is the owner of
"Pageantry" magazine.  It is a national magazine that
is published right here in Florida.  He has archives
of all winners from all pageants  for years.  Women
would flock to see that amazing collection... gowns,
crowns,....

All of the people above would be happy to put their
private magnificent multi-million dollar collections
in the current entertainment facilities and each would
draw tourists to the gardens that normally would not
make the drive over from I-4.  This would then become
the greatest Museum and Garden Area outside the
Smithsonian in Washington!

Even New York does not have anything to rival it.
And all five of the collections are Historical!  The
sports would draw the men and little boys.... the
"Gone With The Wind" and Royal Doulton would draw the
ladies, the Pageant Museum would brings thousands, and
the story of Mr. Pope and his guests would be the core
and a story that will inspire all visitors!
I am so grateful that the Governor changed the Forever
Florida program to include History!  That is my
personal passion!!!  I fear that history is being
re-written and our young people do not know enough
about what has made us great as a nation and the
sacrifices that have been made to give us the freedoms
we enjoy.  With all of the above collections that have
formerly been held private, this would be one of the
greatest museum and garden areas in the entire
world!!!  We could have tearooms in the galleries as
well as the regular restaurant.

Why don't you offer these suggestions to our
legislators.  The collections would not cost them
anything and they each would draw thousand of
tourists.  Historical Museums and the beautiful
gardens are a wonderful marriage and it would fit the
Forever Florida criteria!

The employees could be rehired, the 300 weddings could
still take place, the antebellum girls would still be
hostesses, and I am for keeping the ski show as it is
Mr. Pope's history.

I will keep in touch and appreciate your passing along
things that you feel are important.  May God help you
write fabulous letters and may the people who are
supposed to be representing us read them!

FLORIDA  SENATE DIRECTORY:
JD  Alexander
Senate  17  R
312 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5044
391 Avenue A, SW     Winter Haven    FL 33880-2931
(863)298-7677   (863)298-7680

Nancy Argenziano
Senate  3   R
311 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5017
6216 W Corporate Oaks Dr     Crystal River   FL
34429-2694
(352)860-5175

Dave  Aronberg
Senate  27  D
220 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5356
Woodlake Professional Center, 3rd Floor
3900  Woodlake Blvd, Ste 301  Greenacres  FL  33463
(561)4332627
(561)434-3995

Jeffrey H  Atwater
Senate  25  R
212 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5100
10337 N Military Trail      Palm Beach Gardens FL
33410-4639  (561)625-5101
   (561)625-5103

Michael S   Bennett
Senate  21  R
216 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5078
Wildewood Professional Park, Ste 90 3653
Cortez Rd W Bradenton   FL  34210
(941)727-6349   (941)727-6352

Larcenia J   Bullard
Senate  39  D
218 Senate Office Building
404  South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5127
8603 S. Dixie Hwy. Ste 304      Miami FL  33143
(305) 668-7344  (305) 668-7346

Walter  G   Campbell  Jr
Senate  32  D
414 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5094
10094 McNab Rd      Tamarac FL  33321
(954)346-2813

Lisa  Carlton
Senate  23  R
412 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5081
2127 S Tamiami Trail    Osprey  FL 34229-9695
(941)486-2032   (941)486-2050

Charlie Clary
Senate  4   R
420 Senate Office Building  404
South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5009
1241 Airport Rd, Ste A      Destin  FL 32541
(850)833-9159

Lee  Constantine
Senate  22  R
320 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5050
378 Centerpointe Circle, Ste 1268
Altamonte Springs   FL  32701-3442
(407)331-9675

Anna P   Cowin
Senate  20  R
416 Senate Office Building  404
South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5014
716 W Magnolia St       Leesburg    FL  34748
(352)315-9335   (352)360-6754

Victor  D   Crist
Senate  12  R
208 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5068
11961 N Florida Ave, Ste B   Tampa   FL  33612
(813)975-6658

M Mandy Dawson
Senate  29  D
410 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5112
33 NE 2nd St, Ste 209       Ft Lauderdale FL
33301-1033
(954)467-4317   (954)467-4331

Alex Diaz de la Portilla
Senate  36  R
404 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5109
1555 SW 8th St      Miami FL  33144-4132
(305)643-7200   (305)643-7202

Paula   Bono    Dockery
Senate  15  R
326 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5040
PO Box 2395     Lakeland  FL  33806-2395
(863)413-2900

Mike Fasano
Senate  11  R
310 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5062
8217 Massachusetts Ave      New Port Richey  FL
34653-3111  (727)848-5885
(727)841-4453

**S-26 Vacant Until March 25**
Senate  26
314 Senate Office  Building
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5056

Rudy  Garcia
Senate  40  R
413 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5106
7475 W Fourth Ave       Hialeah FL  33014-4327
(305)364-3191   (888)284-8594

Steven  A   Geller
Senate  31  D
406 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5097
400 S Federal Hwy, Ste 204      Hallandale  Beach   FL
 33009
(954)893-5089

Anthony  C   Hill Sr
Senate  1   D
226 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5024
5600 New Kings Rd, Ste 5        Jacksonville FL  32209
(904)924-1646   (904)924-1648

Dennis  L   Jones
Senate  13  R
330 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5065
8940 Seminole Blvd
Seminole FL 33772
(727)549-6477   (727)549-6413

James  E  King Jr
Senate  8   R
409 Capitol
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5229
9485 Regency Square Blvd, Ste 108    Jacksonville
FL  32225-8145
(904)727-3600   (904)727-3603

Ron  Klein
Senate  30  D
200 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
850) 487-5091
3333 S Congress Ave, Ste 305A     Delray Beach FL
33445
(561)274-4777   (561)279-1990

Alfred Lawson  Jr
Senate  6   D
210 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5004
210 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe  Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5004

Tom  Lee
Senate  10  R
400 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe  Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5072
915 Oakfield Dr, Ste E  PO Box 2743 Brandon FL 33509
(813)744-8683   (813)744-8556

Evelyn   Lynn
Senate  7   R
324 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5033
140 South Atlantic Ave. #201
Ormond  Beach   FL  32176
(386)676-4000

Gwen  Margolis
Senate  35  D
213 Senate Office Building
404  South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5121
HSBC Bank Bldg  301 41st St, 3rd Floor
Miami  Beach   FL  33140
(305)535-5432

Lesley  Miller  Jr
Senate  18  D
222 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5059
2109 Palm Ave, Ste 302  PO Box 5993 Tampa  FL
33675-5993
(813)272-2831   (813)272-2833

Durell Peaden  Jr
Senate  2   R
306 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5000
598 N Ferdon Blvd       Crestview   FL  32536-2753
(850)689-0556

Bill  Posey
Senate  24  R
316 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5053
1802 S Fiske Blvd, Ste 108      Rockledge   FL
32955-3007  (321)690-3484

Ken Pruitt
Senate  28  R
214 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5088
2400 SE Midport Rd, Ste 110
Port St Lucie  FL  34952-4806
(772)335-8000

Burt L   Saunders
Senate  37  R
418 Senate Office Building
404  South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5124
Administration Bldg, Ste 304
3301 E Tamiami Trail   Naples  FL  34112-4902
(239)417-6220   (239)417-6223

Jim  Sebesta
Senate  16  R
322 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5075
Gateway Corporate Center
9887 4th St N, Ste 319
St Petersburg   FL  33702
(727)563-0377   (727)217-7090

Gary    Siplin
Senate  19  D
205 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5190
5020 Silver Star Rd     Orlando FL  32808
(407)297-2071   (407)522-2153

Rod  Smith
Senate  14  D
405 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5020
2727 NW 43rd St, Ste 2A     Gainesville FL 32606
(352)375-3555

J Alex   Villalobos
Senate  38  R
305 Senate Office Building
404  South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5130
2350 Coral Way, Ste 202-A       Miami FL  33145-3500
(305)222-4160

Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Senate  34  D
202 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5103
Bldg B, 2nd Floor
10100 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines  FL  33026-3900
(954)704-2934   (954)704-2936

Daniel Webster
Senate  9   R
408 Senate Office Building
404 South  Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5047
315 S Dillard St      Winter Garden   FL  34787
(407)656-0066   (407)297-2064

Frederica S   Wilson
Senate  33  D
224 Senate Office Building
404  South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5116
18425 NW 2nd Ave, Ste 310
Miami  FL  33169
(305)654-7150   (888) 284-8589

Stephen R   Wise
Senate  5   R   318 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1100
(850) 487-5027
3520-2 Blanding Blvd  Jacksonville FL  32210-5253
(904)573-4900   (904)573-3989
Wilbert Holloway
House   103 D
1402 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
Cross Pointe at Golden Glades
1525 NW 167th  St, Ste 103 Miami   FL  33169
(305)628-7077
House of Representatives: Part 2
Edward Homan
House   60  R
210 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-3087)
13801 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Ste 407 Tampa  FL  33613
(813)558-1330

Edward  L   Jennings
House   23  D
1301 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-5794
[log in to unmask] 1220
NE 8th Ave, Ste A  PO Box 5546 Gainesville FL
32627-5546
(352)955-6232

Randy Johnson
House   41  R
222 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-0256
99 W Plant St Winter Garden   FL  34787-3139
(407)877-0122

Stan Jordan
House   17  R
303 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-4388
9210 Arlington Expressway  Jacksonville FL  32225-8212
(904)727-6560

Arthenia L Joyner
House   59  D   1
401 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-5432
508 W Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Ste C Tampa
FL  33603-3402
(813)233-2857

Charlie Justice
House   53  D
1302 Capitol
402 South Monroe  Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-9337
5769 38th Ave N   St Petersburg   FL 33710
(727)552-1380

Jim  Kallinger
House   35  R
300 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-2742
1035 S Semoran Blvd, Ste 1026
Winter Park    FL  32792-5526
(407)681-5454

Will  S   Kendrick
House   10  D
1003 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-7870
105 Saint James Avenue  PO Box K
Carrabelle  FL  32322-1211
(850)488-7870

Bev   Kilmer
House   7   R
209 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-2873
4636 Highway 90 East, Suite K    Marianna FL  32446
850-718-0047

Suzanne M   Kosmas
House   28  D
316 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-6653
1055 N Dixie Freeway, #5
New Smyrna Beach   FL  32168-6200
(386)427-4466

Jeffrey  D   Kottkamp
House   74  R
218 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-7433
3501 Del Prado Blvd, Ste 305  Cape Coral   FL
33904-7223
(239)344-4900

Dick Kravitz
House   19  R
204 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-1304
155 Blanding Blvd, Ste 10   Orange Park FL  32073-2624
(904)213-3005

Bruce   Kyle
House   73  R
221 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-1541
2120 Main St, Ste 208  Fort Myers  FL  33901-3010
(941)335-2411

Kenneth W   Littlefield
House   61  R
212 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-5744
38440 5th Ave   Zephyrhills FL  33542
(813)558-5115

Marcelo Llorente
House   116 R
214 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-5047
13701 SW 88th St, Ste 201    Miami  FL  33186
(305)273-3200

Richard A   Machek
House   78  D
1301 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-5588
5341 W Atlantic Ave, Ste 300A  Delray Beach   FL
33484-8102
(561)279-1633

Connie Mack
House   91  R
324 Capitol 402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL
32399-1300
(850) 488-0635
2601 E Oakland Park Blvd, #204 Ft Lauderdale   FL
33306-1612
(954)958-5569

Mark Mahon
House   16  R
218 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-4171
233 E Bay St, Ste 1133   Jacksonville    FL 32202-5414
(904)359-6090

Stan  Mayfield
House   80  R
212 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-0952
1053 20th Pl    PO Box 2380 Vero Beach  FL 32961-2380
(772)778-5077

Sheri McInvale
House   36  D
1003 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-0660
445 West Amelia St, Ste 943 Orlando FL  32801
(407)317-7797

Matthew  J   Meadows
House   94  D
1003 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-8234
2453 N State Rd 7  Lauderhill  FL 33313-3723
(954)497-3367

David   J   Mealor
House   34  R
209 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-5843
225 Waymont Ct, Ste 101     Lake Mary   FL 32746-3119
(407)328-3718

Sandra  L   Murman
House   56  R
223 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-9910
1107 E Jackson St, Ste 101      Tampa   FL  33602-4113
(813)272-2884

Dave  Murzin
House   2   R
1102 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-8278
4400 Bayou Blvd, Ste 22B   Pensacola FL  32503
(850)494-7330

Mitch  Needelman
House   31  R
209 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-2528
1400 Palm Bay Rd NE, Ste C      Palm Bay FL
32905-3851
(321)984-4848

Joe  Negron
House   82  R
221 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
2400 S Federal Hwy, Ste 250     Stuart  FL  34994-4590
(772)221-4904

Pat  Patterson
House   26  R
303 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-9873
230 N Woodland Blvd, Rm 222
DeLand FL  32720
(386)736-5100

Jerry  Paul
House   71  R
410 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-0060
4456 Tamiami Tr, Ste B-14    Port Charlotte FL
33980-2136  (941)255-7656

Frank   Peterman
House   55  D
1402 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-0925
1198 62nd Ave S     St Petersburg   FL 33705-5620
(727)552-1370

Joe H   Pickens
House   21  R
412 House Office Building
402 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-0665
3841 Reid St, Ste 5     Palatka FL  32177-2509
(386)312-2272

Juan-Carlos Planas
House   115 R
218 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-3616
8532 SW 8th St, Ste 280     Miami   FL 33144
(305)442-6800

L. Ralph Poppell
House   29  R
1101 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-3006
400 South St, Ste 1C   Titusville FL  32780
(321)383-5151

Manuel Prieguez
House   113 R
300 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-4202
304 SW 12th Ave     Miami   FL  33130
(305)643-7336

John "Q"  Quinones
House   49  R
1101 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-9240
3rd Floor Kissimmee City Hall 101 North Church St
Kissimmee   FL  34741
(407)935-3777

Ron   Reagan
House   67  R
210 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-6341
7011 15th St E, Ste B-1     Sarasota    FL 34243
(941)727-6447

Nan H   Rich
House   97  D
1301 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 487-1588
777 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy     Sunrise FL  33325-6256
(954)747-7933

Curtis  B   Richardson
House   8   D
1001 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-1798
1001 Capitol    402 South Monroe St Tallahassee FL
32399-1300
(850)488-1798

Stacy   J   Ritter
House   96  D
1301 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-2124
3200 N University Dr, Ste 200
Coral Springs FL  33065-4100  (
954)575-1558

David  Rivera
House   112 R
417 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-7897
2450 SW 137 Ave, Ste 205        Miami   FL 33175
(305)227-7630

Julio Robaina
House   117 R
402 House Office Building
402 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-6506
6741 SW 24th St, Unit #19       Miami FL  33155-1766
(305)442-6868

Yolly Roberson
House   104 D
1401 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-7088
645 NE 127 St  North Miami FL  33161
(305)919-1867

Dennis  A   Ross
House   63  R
212 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-9890
4416 Florida National Dr    Lakeland  FL  33813-1515
(863)701-1400

Marco       Rubio
House   111 R
317 Capitol 402 South Monroe Street Tallahassee FL
32399-1300
(850) 488-4092
6427 SW 8th St      Miami   FL  33144-4813
(305)442-6939

David   D   Russell Jr
House   44  R
405 House Office Building
402 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-6641
The Lincoln Centre  12511 Springhill Dr Spring Hill FL
 34609-5069
(352)688-5004

Timothy M   Ryan
House   100 D
1401 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-0245
26A NE 1st Ave  PO Box 36   Dania Beach FL 33004-0036
(954)924-3856

Ray  Sansom
House   4   R
210 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-1170
348 Miracle Strip Pkwy, Ste 8    Fort Walton Beach
FL  32548
(850)833-9328

Jack    P   Seiler
House   92  D
1401 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-0880
Pompano Beach City Hall 100 W Atlantic Blvd   Pompano
Beach FL 3060-6099
(954)786-4848

David Simmons
House   37  R
223 House Office Building
402 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-2231
393 Center Pointe Cir, Ste 1427 Altamonte Springs FL
32701-3444
(407)262-7520

Irving  L   Slosberg
House   90  D
1003 Capitol
402 South Monroe  Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-1302
9045 LaFontana Blvd, Ste B-17       Boca Raton   FL
33434-5635
(561)637-7097

Christopher L   Smith
House   93  D
316 Capitol
402 South Monroe  Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-1084
930-A NW 6th St     Ft Lauderdale FL 33311-8004
(954)762-3746

Eleanor Sobel
House   99  D
1402 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-0465
3365 Sheridan St   Hollywood   FL  33021-3606
(954)965-3795

Ken  Sorensen
House   120 R
303 House Office Building
402 South  Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-9965
90311 Overseas Hwy, Ste A   PO Box 699
Tavernier   FL  33070-0699
(305)853-1947

Joseph  R   Spratt
House   77  R
412 House Office Building
402 South Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-3457
205 S Commerce Ave, Ste B  Sebring FL 33870-3604
(863)385-5251

Dwight Stansel
House   11  D
1301 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-9835
208 N Ohio Ave   Live Oak    FL  32064
(904)758-0480

John   Stargel
House   64  R
210 House Office Building
402 South  Monroe Street   Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-2270
933 S Florida Ave   PO Box 2009 Lakeland FL
33806-2009
(863)413-2877

Baxter  G   Troutman
House   66  R
1102 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-9465
46 4th St SW   PO Box 7667    Winter Haven FL
33883-7667
(863)298-5220

Shelley Vana
House   85  D
1402 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-4791
1280 N Congress Ave, Ste 100    West Palm Beach   FL
33409
(561) 640-6120

Leslie Waters
House   51  R
223 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-6197
5511 Park St N, Ste 101     St Petersburg   FL  33709
(727)545-6421

Doug   Wiles
House   20  D
316 Capitol
402 South Monroe Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-2977
1510 N Ponce de Leon Blvd, Ste A1 PO Box 2161 St
Augustine FL 32085-2161
(904)823-4660

Roger B   Wishner
House   98  D
1401 Capitol
402 South Monroe
Street  Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-0590
[log in to unmask]   Plantation City Hall
400 NW 73rd Ave Plantation  FL  33317-1609
(954)321-9855

Juan  C   Zapata
House   119 R
303 House Office Building
402 South  Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL  32399-1300
(850) 488-9550
13550 SW 88th St, Ste 150    Miami   FL 33186
(305)273-3288

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414