From:
ed sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 11:35:16 -0700
Thanks Eugene....yes... and I hate to say it.... her parents probably stood
there and watched the whole thing instead of telling her to get off the
banister.....

we had an accident  here in Glendale AZ where a kid fell out of  the tree
and the parents hit the city for  2 million...
the parents were at the park watching the kid climb the tree too....
amazing. had I been the judge I would have had the parents out doing some
kind of real gooey gross type public service for being such dumb asses!

re : Chicago police spokesman Matthew Jackson said. "We are treating this as
a death investigation."

they should be treating it as an investigation of the youth group and
inadequate supervision from the group leaders.

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301