From:
"Paula C. Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 11:09:19 -0400
I am planning a brief trip to upstate NY this coming weekend and would like
to visit the Adirondack Museum (near Blue Mountain Lake) and Cooperstown.
Since I teach museum & material culture studies I would very much like to
contact the education directors there.  If anyone has insights about these
two museums and suggestions as to their particular strengths I would be most
appreciative to receive them.

Replies either to me directly or to the list would be most welcome.  I will
be glad to share information.

Thanks,
John Moe

The Ohio State University