From:
Jim Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:00:45 -0600
Judy,

You/subscribers can download our Free Demo and White Paper, 'Survey
Principles an Overview.' (Use Code/Id 166) <http://www.surveyssay.com> The
survey/assessment software can conduct real time analysis via your
Email/web/disk/telephone/paper. It has specific modules / templates for
surveying/polling. (i.e. Customer/Member/Volunteer/Donor Satisfaction, and
more with anonymity options. You can use accompanying templates or
customize libraries of questions/questionnaires for Industry Specific; i.e.
Healthcare/Medical and more. You can do unlimited professional surveys.
Survey results are automatically compiled / collated (Access Compatibility)
and you can select from a multitude of charts/graphs/management
customizable reports for comparisons/trends analysis-see demo.
Professional/affordable outsourcing is also available with credit toward
your future software purchase. For additional information [(3) page email
response] and FAQ on software send any email to
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> "survey info" in your subject line without
quotes.

We have compiled a brief management overview cost analysis of electronic
surveys vs paper. To obtain a Free Email copy (2 Pages)
mailto:[log in to unmask] with subject line "survey costs" without quotes.
Please feel free to c/c-extend this email to your staff/depts

At 10:47 AM 1/13/1999 -0500, Judy Hayman wrote:
>I am posting this to the list for the colleague named below.  Please respond
>off-list to the email address below.  Thanks.
>

>SUBJECT:        Membership Survey
>                E-Mail Address: [log in to unmask]
>                Fax: 215-340-9807
>
>TO:             Development Directors
>
>FROM:    Joan Welcker, Membership Coordinator
>
>DATE:    January 5, 1998
>
>If you have conducted a membership survey within the last two years, I would
>appreciate your expertise.
>
>Specifically I am  looking for samples of surveys, your objectives, method of
>conducting, and response rate. Any other information you wish to share will
>also
>be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thank you.

Jim Henry, Ex Dir Strategic Alliances
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
JH&A  614.834.9408 / 888.859.8644 VOICE  /  614.834.9963 FAX
<http://www.surveyssay.com>    Updated 1-11-99
'E Mail Solutions'  Free Trial Demos/WhitePapers Use code/id 110