From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 13:32:34 -0400
In a message dated 96-05-20 20:39:57 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Paula Johnson)
writes:

>Why not post all the positions in one ad in Aviso?  I would respond to an ad
>found in that publication if it included a number to call for more
>information regarding salary etc. (although that might be more trouble for
>you to receive so many calls).  Also then you may weed out people who don't
>have experience with museums.

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. The reason he doesn't want to post
salaries is b/c there are not any to post or for anyone to call about. He
wants to offer "potential" jobs before the positions need to be filled.

- Adrienne