From:
"Peg R. Kusner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 23:13:43 -0700
Maureen--
In the process of trying to reply to your letter, i managed to delete it.
 My hard drive crashed last week, so i'm working on a friend's
laptop--the keyboard and mouse are microscopic!  In any event, I am most
intrigued by the progression of your career!  I find myself with the same
leanings--combining an entrepreneurial/marketing bent with an interest in
history and the arts, and struggling to find the 'perfect' package for it
all.  I hope to fall into a good match eventually. At the moment, jobs
are piecemeal, and i often feel as though this scattershot approach may
not be the smartest way to go.  Would love to hear more on how you ended
up at this juncture in your career!  I very much appreciate you taking
the time to write!!
cheers!
peg kusner

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]