From:
lucysperlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:31:54 -0700
Deb,

This was great!  I particularly concur with #3 !!!   It works!

I would add:  7.A.  Invite 2 or 3 knowledgeable people who you know you
'spark' with --people who don't always have to be right or showing off their
knowledge  -- just people with whom you have enjoyed 'give and take'
conversations. Sit down at the local pub over lemonade or something stronger
and just let the ideas roll.

Lucy