From:
Shachar Bar On <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 19:39:47 -0500
I'm new on the net and I can't seem to find the info I want.
Please post this question on whatever list you find suitable:

I just saw the Exit Art exhibition, where different curators
come in every other day and rearrange all the artifacts in the gallary,
in an on going dialog between themselves (each-other) and themselves and
the artifacts. Many of you probably have heard or even visited this show
(which closes tomorrow).
I am a grad student in Columbia Univ (NY). I want to write a short paper
about this.
My question: does this gallery point out a development in the situation/role
for the curator? Does it present new aspirations? If so - what are they?
Where do they stem from?
Please answer quickly. I am eager to read responses.

Since I am new to the net, please ask whomever chooses to respond to this
to e-mail me an answer. My e-mail is [log in to unmask], and not just
leave a trail of thought on a discussion group I'll never find.

Thank you,
Shakkar.