From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 09:38:15 -0500
Actually, I have decided to do just about what you are suggesting:

The Collections and Exhibits Curator will continue to handle
three-dimensional artifacts and exhibit development.  The Education Curator
will work with the Exhibits Curator on exhibit development to the extent
that he/she helps develop the story line and textual content.

The archivist will be assigned responsibility for the libraray, phots,
documents, etc.

Like most small museums, we all will eventually be involved in exhibit
development, right down to the receptionist.

Thanks for your feedback.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum